The Pulse will be launched in October 2009 and sell for £179.99 on prepay.
Internet access will be available for £5 per month or £1 per day with a T-Mobile ‘Internet Booster’.
The handset will also be available on a normal pay monthly contract later.
The Pulse is the first non-HTC Android phone from T-Mobile and features six home screens for personalisation, in a similar style to HTC’s TouchFLO/Sense front-end.
Click for larger image
- 3.5-inch HVGA display
- 116×62.5×13.5mm / 130g
- 3G HSPA / Wi-Fi / Bluetooth
- Qualcomm MSM 7200A chipset
- GPS with TeleNav software
- Android 1.5 OS
- 300 hours standby / 210 minutes talktime
- 3.2-megapixel autofocus camera