The Cedar continues with Sony Ericsson’s ‘human curvature’ design theme, and has top environmentally-friendly credentials as a member of the GreenHeart range. The phone comes with a low power consumption charger, reduced packaging, e-manual (on phone), recycled plastic and waterborne paint.
- 2.2-inch display, 262,144 colours
- Widget Manager 2.0 for easy access to your favourite social network and applications on the standby screen
- Social network applications – Facebook, Twitter and MySpace
- Calendar, phonebook (with easy transfer and web backup) and email
- Fast browsing with 3G and HSDPA
- Push email support
- 3G Modem support (‘tethering’) with PC/Mac via USB
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 2-megapixel camera
- Human curvature design & GreenHeart for a greener choice
- 111x49x15.5mm, 84g
The Cedar will ship in Q3 and be available in a black/silver or black/red.