With one click from your iPhone (or iPod Touch if you’re hooked up with Wi-Fi), you can now remotely access any registered PC or Mac and work on it as if you were sitting in front of it.
LogMeIn Ignition can be used to control computers running Windows or Apple OSX, as long as they are set up with one of the three LogMeIn accounts (LogMeIn Free, LogMeIn Pro or LogMeIn Reach).
Key features of LogMeIn Ignition for iPhone and iPod touch include:
- One-touch access to remote PCs and Mac computers, allowing users to access and control files and programs.
- “My Computers” list that displays all available remote computers.
- Full keyboard, mouse, zoom and scroll control using touch screen, consistent with other iPhone/iPod touch applications.
- Securely saves login information.
- Option settings for optimising the experience of connecting to and controlling the remote computer, including locking the remote computer’s keyboard, blanking the screen of the remote computer and screen resolution.
Currently in beta, users interested in participating in the trial can visit IPHONE/IPOD TOUCH LOGMEIN BETA TRIAL and sign up. In due course, the release version will become available on the Apple App Store.