The phone is designed to withstand splashes, bumps and drops – as well as dust. The phone has a sealed, leak-proof design and will come in a range of colours. The phone battery is locked with a screw to protect the internal electronics, as well as the battery itself.
The tri-band GSM 3720 classic comes with Nokia Maps (requiring an external GPS receiver if used for personal navigation), integrated LED torch and a 1GB microSD memory card. The phone also has a 1,050mAh battery that promises up to 7 hours talktime or 450 hours standby.
- 115x47x15.3mm, 94g
- 2.2-inch 240×320 pixel (QVGA) display, 16.8M colours
- 20MB internal memory + microSDHC expansion
- Nokia Series 40 user interface
- Tri-band GSM with GPRS & EDGE
- 1,050mAh battery (7hrs talk/450hrs standby)
- 2-megapixel camera with LED flash
- Opera Mini web browser
- Nokia Maps (requires external GPS for navigation)
More info: www.nokia.com/3720classic