Spire Studio’s simple, wireless, all-in-one design captures inspiration wherever it strikes
iZotope, Inc., the experts in intelligent audio technology, today announced the availability of Spire Studio for Android. This one-touch, professional-quality, portable recording studio is a true zero-latency recording device for the platform, combatting the sound delay frustrations many musicians experiences when multitracking a song. With Spire Studio, songwriters and musicians of all genres can capture, edit and mix music, using both the device and the custom-designed Spire for Android app. Whether at home or on the road, Spire Studio is designed to make high-quality recording easier, providing everything needed to go from a moment of inspiration to a finished track without the frustration of set up times and cables.
To get started, simply connect the free Android app to Spire Studio via built-in Wi-Fi to deliver a new kind of recording experience with a wealth of easy to use tools. With one touch of the “Soundcheck” button, Spire Studio automatically sets the perfect microphone and instrument levels to eliminate distortion and clipping. Songwriters can immediately translate their lyrics into a song, wherever they are when inspiration strikes.
Artists can record up to eight tracks, then seamlessly mix them within the Spire Studio app for a blended whole. The device’s famous, intuitive visual mixing makes it seamless to find your signature sound and refresh your tracks with a wealth of iZotope’s studio-quality effects such as reverbs, delays and amp models.
“Our core purpose has always been to make innovative products that inspire and enable people to be creative,” said iZotope co-founder and CEO, Mark Ethier. “As a true zero-latency, professional quality recording device on the Android platform, we wanted Spire Studio to enhance and democratize the creative experience for Android users. Our intelligent audio processing translates what a musician wants into what an engineer would do, so artists can focus on the sound and the music, not the technology behind it. That’s what Spire Studio is here to do. We’re just happy to see so many people excited to create.”
Spire Features & Capabilities
Simple, compact, and wireless, Spire Studio’s features and capabilities include:
- An internal studio-quality microphone for a professional sound
- Single button setup to automatically adjust recording levels, eliminating set-up time and unwanted distortion or clipping
- Built-in library of creative effects such as reverbs, delays, and amp models with zero-latency monitoring
- iZotope’s award-winning intelligent sound processing technology gives recordings professional polish
- Ability to add depth to your song by layering up to eight tracks per project
- Freedom from cables and wireless remote control of Spire Studio when connected to Spire Studio App via built-in Wi-Fi connection
- Battery operated design to record for hours on the go
- Grace Design preamps for pristine clarity
- Two combo jacks for plugging in instruments or mics with +48v phantom power
- LED touchscreen to adjust volume and mute without slowing creative flow
- Visual mixing and editing to create a polished song ready to share
- Spire Studio and the Spire Studio app are officially supported by and compatible with the following Android devices running Android version 7 and 8: Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S9, Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
- Spire Studio is also available for iOS v10, 11 and 12.
Capabilities will also expand over time with continued updates from iZotope.
Spire Studio is available now for an estimated retail price of £349.
About iZotope, Inc.
At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.