The smartphone is available for £219.99 on Amazon
DOOGEE has announced the launch of its latest device: the DOOGEE S59 Pro.
Key features on the device include a 10,050mAh battery, 24W fast-charging, and a powerful 2W loudspeaker.
The S59 Pro is wrapped in advanced industrial rubber and has an IP68/IP69K certification. DOOGEE says the rugged device is able to withstand extreme weather conditions, impacts, dust.
The smartphone comes with 4GB of RAM and 128GB (which expands to 256GB). It also has a 5.72-inch display with a 90Hz refresh rate.
DOOGEE revealed that the S59 Pro uses a Samsung AI quad-camera and features a 16MP rear lens and an 8MP ultra-wide lens. It also features a 2MP Macro camera, a 2MP Portrait camera, and a 16MP front camera.
The full specs can be seen below:
- MediaTek Helio P22 CPU 2.0 GHz 12nm
- 4GB RAM+128GB ROM (expandable up to 256GB
- Samsung AI Quad 16MP main camera +8MP wide angle+8MP macro+2MP depth
- Samsung 16MP front camera with Facial Recognition
- NFC with Google Pay Support
- Dual SIM Slots supporting global frequencies
- IP68 &IP69K waterproof, dustproof and shockproof, High-Temperature resistance, and MIL-STD-810G torment tests outstandingly. Can withstand extreme temperatures ranging from -67°F to 158°F.
- Can survive under 5 feet of water for 30 minutes.
The DOOGEE S59 Pro is available in orange and black on Amazon.co.uk for £219.99.