Laser rangefinder among new features on device
DOOGEE has announced the launch of its latest flagship device – the DOOGEE S97 Pro.
The device is powered by the Helio G95 Octa-Core processor and includes a large battery and laser rangefinder packed into its rugged casing.
The device features an IP68 and IP69K rating and can be submerged in water up to 1.5m deep for up to 30 minutes.
DOOGEE’s latest smartphone also includes a 48MP quad-camera, an 8MP ultra-wide lens and a 2MP macro camera as well as a 2MP portrait camera. Videos can be recorded in 4K.
Full specs can be found below:
- Laser rangefinder / 40m laser distance measurement
- Formaldehyde detector / Support formaldehyde detection
- 8500mAh Large battery / Support 33W fast charging
- Helio G95 Octa Core 2.1GHz 12nm
- G RAM+128G ROM Samsung® UFS memory
- Samsung® AI Quad camera (48MP+8MP+2MP+2MP)
- 16MP Front Camera(Samsung®)
- 6.39″ Corning Gorilla Glass / DotDisplay
- NFC supports Google Pay / Support 10W wireless charging
- Support GPS / Galileo / Glonass / Beidou
- P68 / IP69K / MILSTD-810G
The S97 Pro is available from AliExpress for $329.99.