Sony Ericsson is offering the ultimate prize for those that love photography, love their mobiles and would also love a taste of red carpet glamour!
The online Flickr competition is offering one winner the chance to become an official Sony Ericsson photographer, meaning a budding snapper will get the chance to get behind the scenes at some of 2009’s most exciting events – from film premieres to music awards, and snap away on the hottest Sony Ericsson cameraphone of the moment, the C905 Cyber-shot phone with its 8-megapixel camera and Xenon flash.
To be in with a chance of winning, entrants need to start sharing their hottest pictures on Flickr.
Entrants will need to sign up to get a Flickr account and join the ‘Sony Ericsson C905 Photographic Competition’ group to get started. The individuals who create the five pictures with the most ‘Favs’ will go through to the final round where they will be provided with a C905 cameraphone which they get to keep. They will then be challenged to a take a particular picture every day for a week. Again the individual who gets the most combined ‘Favs’ for their series of seven pictures wins the ‘red carpet’ prize.
HOW TO ENTER
Photos for the competition are being stored and shared on Flickr. You can submit photos by following these steps:
- If you don’t already have one, sign up for a free Flickr account or login using your existing Yahoo account.
- Join the ‘Sony Ericsson C905 Photographic Competition’ Flickr group.
- Upload a portrait photo (we mean a picture of a person), you have shot and that hasn’t been previously uploaded to Flickr, to your account, tagging it with ‘sony ericsson, c905, photo competition’
- Go to the page of the photo(s) you want to submit to the competition.
- Click the “Send to Group” button between the photo title and the photo.
- Choose the ‘Sony Ericsson UK Photographic Competition’ Flickr group
- 10th November – Competition officially launches.
- 5th December – Finalists announced and Sony Ericsson C905 handsets sent out.
- 5th-12th December – Photo’s taken on Sony Ericsson C905 uploaded to group and voting starts.
- 15th-19th December – Voting continues.
- 22nd December – Winner announced.
Check the Terms and Conditions