You may have heard already, but the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are now available. Well, ‘available’ if you’re fortunate enough to live in high-priority regions like the UK, the USA or Australia. There’s still a huge number of other major nations which have had to wait.
Worse than the waiting, though, is the not knowing. The uncertainty. Well today Apple has put you all out of your misery and opened up as to which countries will be receiving its new devices and when.
The list below shows all 36 territories confirmed by Apple, sorted by release date. Enjoy:
- Friday, October 17th: China, India and Monaco
- Thursday, October 23rd: Israel
- Friday, October 24th: Czech Republic, French West Indies, Greenland, Malta, Poland, Reunion Island and South Africa
- Thursday, October 30th: Bahrain and Kuwait
- Friday, October 31st: Albania, Bosnia, Croatia, Estonia, Greece, Guam, Hungary, Iceland, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macau, Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, South Korea, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine and Thailand
If the unthinkable has happened and your country isn’t on this list then we don’t know what to tell you. Apple hasn’t revealed anything else as yet about any plans following this one, so you’ll have to wait it out (or import).