Virgin Mobile customers can start this year with great savings on handsets, including a £108 saving on iPhone X and a £72 saving on iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max.
Those after a SIM only deal can snap up 30GB data for just £16 a month (ends 31st January) or 6GB data for just £9 a month (ends 21st January) with Virgin Mobile’s up to 3x data deals. Virgin Mobile is also offering 2GB for just £7 a month until 14th January.
Virgin Mobile customers can get a range of incredible gifts with selected handsets including a Samsung J6 and free Amazon Fire Tab/Dot (2nd Gen) from just £16 a month, a Sony XZ1 and free PS4 & FIFA 19 from £22 a month and iPhone X and iPad from just £44 a month.
Those on the lookout for a new handset this January are in luck as Virgin Mobile is offering the following deals:
- iPhone 7 from just £21 a month (save £36)
- iPhone Xs from just £39 a month (save £72)
- iPhone Xs Max from just £44 a month (save £72)
Virgin Mobile’s latest deals are available from today until 31st January. More information can be found here: https://www.virginmedia.com/mobile/?slide-id=1
All of Virgin Mobile’s plans come with data-rollover, data-free WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and Twitter as standard and superfast 4G that’s faster on average than Vodafone, Three and O2. Virgin Media cable customers can also get completely unlimited texts, minutes and data with our Truly Unlimited plan.
Latest posts by What Mobile (see all)
- Virgin Mobile’s Red Hot January deals - 14:50, 4 Jan 2019
- Save over £200 on a new Samsung or Apple phone when joining Sky Mobile in January - 14:42, 4 Jan 2019
- Keep your tech gifts safe: Here’s why insurance should be top of your New Year ‘To Do’ list - 22:03, 2 Jan 2019