Latest monqi smartphone to be available exclusively at Tesco Mobile
- monqi offers the features of a smartphone with a number of built-in, customisable parental controls.
- The IMO S2 smartphone with monqi operating system will be available on pay as you go and pay monthly, only at Tesco Mobile, from 26th November for just £99, or £12 a month
Tesco Mobile has announced it is launching a new smartphone this Christmas that gives children independence and parents’ peace of mind about online safety. The family-friendly network will offer the IMO S2 with monqi both in-store and online from 26th November.
Housed in the IMO S2 smartphone, the monqi operating system offers parents a number of features that allow them to stay involved and in control of their children’s first phone.
From the monqi parental app, available on both iOS and Android, parents can access their child’s phone to:
- Block apps, calls, texts, data usage or the entire phone remotely either manually or during scheduled times or specific locations
- Ensure internet safety, thanks to monqi’s ability to automatically block all sites and content unsuitable for under 12s
- Track where their child is at all times – perfect for preparing children to walk home on their own
monqi will be available on the IMO S2, which offers 5-inch HD display, quad-core chipset, 2GB RAM, 16GB storage, a microSD slot, 13MP rear camera, 5MP front-facing camera and 2,600mAh battery.
Tesco Mobile is offering monqi on a 24-month contract, for £12 per month, with 250 minutes, 5000 texts, 500MB of data and a free lifetime monqi subscription.
monqi will also be available on pay as you go for £99 when purchased with £10 credit.
Customers can register their interest in the new smartphone from 14th November viawww.tescomobile.com/monqi and purchase from 26th November both instore and online. Head to www.tescomobile.com for more information.
Latest posts by What Mobile (see all)
- REVOLUTIONARY CAR INSURANCE APP LAUNCHES TO HELP MAKE DRIVING CHEAPER - 21:02, 18 Sep 2019
- O2 launches unlimited data plans - 21:20, 16 Sep 2019
- Millions of Brits admit they’re ‘too reliant’ on tech products - 21:58, 15 Sep 2019