EE’s Upgrade Anytime plans let pay monthly customers get the latest smartphone they want, as soon as they want it:
- With Upgrade Anytime plans, customers get EE’s largest data allowances as well as the option to choose from the latest flagship smartphones
- Upgrade Anytime customers also get the best of a Max plan: including the UK’s fastest 4G, great sports action with the BT Sport app and roaming to over 50 destinations including Canada, Mexico, New Zealand and Australia
EE today launched ‘Upgrade Anytime’ plans, which enable customers to switch to the latest smartphone models at any time, without having to wait until the end of their contract. The move forms part of EE’s ‘Best Connected’ plan to provide customers with the best connections, the most personal and local service, and the best smartphone experiences in the UK.
With EE’s Upgrade Anytime plans, customers can choose exactly when they trade in their device and can upgrade their handset absolutely free halfway through their 24-month contract.
Upgrade Anytime customers will also enjoy all the benefits included in EE Max plans; the fastest 4G speeds; free access to the BT Sport app; and inclusive roaming to over 50 destinations around the world, including Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico and the USA. Customers can also benefit from EE’s largest data allowances, including 20GB, 60GB and 100GB, as well as get the fastest 4G speeds in more places than any other provider.
Edward Goff, Marketing Director, EE, said: “We’re seeing more and more outstanding devices launched every year, and many customers don’t want to wait 24 months to upgrade. So we’re introducing new Upgrade Anytime plans, to ensure they can get the latest smartphones in their hands when they want them, and stay connected with the most advanced 4G network in the UK.”
Customers on an Upgrade Anytime plan can upgrade from 15 days after opening a contract. All they need to do is trade in their old phone and sign up for a new 24-month contract. If upgrading in the first year, an upgrade fee applies*
Customers can purchase an Upgrade Anytime plan online, in-store or over the phone. They can then always check their upgrade status via the My EE app and will also receive regular updates from EE. In order to upgrade their device, EE customers simply need to head to their local EE retail store, visit EE.co.uk or contact EE on 150 from their phone to trade in their old handset in exchange for a new one.
For more information on EE’s new Upgrade Anytime plan, please visit EE.co.uk.
Latest posts by What Mobile (see all)
- HOUSE OF MARLEY POSITIVE VIBRATION HEADPHONE SERIES GETS PREMIUM UPDATE - 10:56, 21 Oct 2019
- Samsung pushes the boundaries of innovation by taking consumers to the edge of space - 17:05, 18 Oct 2019
- HP and ExpressVPN’s Newfound Partnership - 15:45, 18 Oct 2019